Cocopeat Disk 50 mm
- It is free of weed seeds and sterile, fiber content < 2%. It has a neutral pH 6-7.
- How to Use: 1. Add enough amount of water to saturate the brick. 2. Allow the dry coco peat to sit in the water for some time so that it can become loose and absorb the water. 3. Stir and fluff coco peat with a garden trowel after 10-15 minutes, add more water if it looks dry.
- It has better moisture retention and aeration capability, Moisture content: <5%
- It provides resistance against root diseases. Expand to 5-6 times of volume.
- It used for fast Germination and Retains moisture, stores and releases nutrients to roots over extended period of time enhancing plant growth
Cocopeat disk of 50mm diameter without bag. Round in shape.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Non - Returnable
- Free shipping on orders above 999/-
- 20 nos
₹349.00 Regular Price